Fuel Bigger Business
Fuel Your Growth with the Office of Innovation + Creativity
Are you a growing company with $1 – $50 million in revenue and 10 – 100 employees? Could you use extra help growing your business without breaking the bank? The Office of Innovation + Creativity (OIC) is here to help. We help businesses like yours make strategic growth decisions that accelerate their growth. We’re looking for Hamilton County based companies that can benefit from technical assistance. Reach out to Jon Mardis (email@example.com) Director of Innovation Services, to learn more.
Technical Assistance That Helps You Grow
- Specialized teams with access to market research, competitive intelligence, and digital marketing tools big companies spend thousands of dollars to use.
- Answers to strategic growth questions that lead to new qualified sales leads.
- Support and services at no monetary cost to the company.
The Office of Innovation + Creativity Delivers Value
Participating companies recognize the program’s value. Leaders at Callibrity and Standard Bariatrics said the following:
- “Callibrity just completed an OIC project… The data gained from this project will be used in determining the growth strategy for Callibrity in the future.” Rylan Peters, COO of Callibrity.
- “With the help of the Office of Innovation + Creativity and the access to their extensive marketing resources…we identified up to 200 potential high value customers. and their critical contact information for our sales representatives to follow up with. We expect to realize sales potential of over $1 million in revenue through this partnership…” Matthew Sokany, President & CEO of Standard Bariatrics.
Be The Next Company To Participate
Interested in learning more and applying to the program? Reach out to Jon Mardis, Director of Innovation Services, for information and an application (firstname.lastname@example.org). Jon will provide an overview of the Technical Assistance Program and how it could benefit your business. He’ll also help you through the application process. Don’t hesitate. Reach out to Jon or make a referral.