CINCINNATI, OH – July 20, 2023 – Aviatra Accelerators, a Cincinnati non-profit accelerator dedicated to empowering women and small businesses, with education, resources, and connections, announces its collaboration with Cintrifuse, a leading force driving innovation in the Cincinnati start-up scene, to present “Free Resource Expo for Entrepreneurs” showcasing all the region has to offer start-ups and entrepreneurs – at no cost. Cintrifuse will host the event at Union Hall, 1311 Vine St. in Cincinnati’s historic Over-the-Rhine on Friday, July 28, from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
Jill Morenz, President, and CEO of Aviatra Accelerators, shared her enthusiasm for the event, noting, “The support system for entrepreneurs in our region is so strong. With this event, we want to showcase many of the free resources available to startups and anyone thinking about becoming an entrepreneur.”
The “Free Resource Expo for Entrepreneurs” is an inclusive event that welcomes entrepreneurs of all genders and at all stages, fostering an environment of collaboration and support. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with local companies and organizations, each offering invaluable information, counsel, giveaways, and more, to support entrepreneurs on their journey.
Among the confirmed vendor partner are:
- Alloy Growth Lab: Morning Mentoring, The Revenue Accelerator, coaching, and marketing.
- African American Chamber of Commerce: Providing technical assistance counseling, WBE and MBE certification assistance, and workshops.
- Aviatra Accelerators: Offering free workshops and one-to-one coaching sessions.
- BizAccessHub: Money quiz and 30-minute follow-up consultation.
- Blue North: Offering workshops and networking opportunities.
- Cintrifuse: Providing free co-working on Fridays during the summer.
· Economic & Community Development Institute (ECDI): One-on-one counseling sessions, assistance with business plans and cash flow projections, training focused on key business topics, digital marketing and web design workshops, and loan package preparation.
· Flywheel Social Enterprise Hub: Specializing in social enterprises related to sustainability, or race or gender bias, offering accelerator programming and workshops that include coaching.
- Hamilton County Public Libraries: Offering Maker Space resources, access to the Small Business Reference Center, and LinkedIn Learning.
- Kenton County Public Libraries: Providing a dedicated Small Business Specialist, in-person classes on digital marketing and financial topics, access to the Data Axle database, and legal form templates.
- KY Innovation: Resources to assist with loans, grants, and venture capital.
- Main Street Ventures: Grant funding opportunities and other support.
- Product Refinery: Offering product launch consultations and product viability assessment
- SCORE: Providing business coaching and business plan development support.
- Square One: Offering free business strategy coaching.
- University of Cincinnati Law Clinic: Offering free transactional legal services.
- World System Builder Financial Literacy Campaign: Virtual live workshops.
In addition to the wealth of resources, attendees will have the chance to participate in a raffle organized by Aviatra, to win tools and items for businesses at any stage.
The event is spearheaded by Aviatra Accelerators and sponsored by First Financial Bank and Cintrifuse. To learn more about the “Free Resource Expo for Entrepreneurs” or to sign up, please visit the Eventbrite page at: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/free-resource-expo-for-entrepreneurs-tickets-671054069787
About Aviatra Accelerators
Celebrating twelve years of supporting women on the rise to find the power to soar, Aviatra Accelerators, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, exists to empower female entrepreneurs, providing education, coaching, mentoring, networking, and access to capital. Aviatra’s programs are tailored to meet the needs of women entrepreneurs at all stages of the business cycle. With a presence in Dayton and Cincinnati, Ohio, and Northern Kentucky, Aviatra Accelerators has helped over 3,000 female entrepreneurs create 15,000 jobs and receive millions in funding, and its alumni have generated a cumulative total of over $1 billion in earned revenues. For more about Aviatra and its female entrepreneur success stories, visit https://aviatraaccelerators.org.