Every month Alloy Growth Lab hosts the Huddle. These online or in-person workshops bring in subject matter experts to connect startups to the expert thinking, supportive resources, and like-minded peers needed to grow your business. This month will focus on building an SEO plan on a shoestring budget. Haley Kuehl of First Page Strategy will cover ways to integrate SEO best practices into what you are already doing to get your startup going. This event is open to the public and is in person on August 24th.
New Growth Program
Alloy Growth Lab is partnering with GrowthX this Fall to present an outstanding opportunity to participate in their Revenue Accelerator program this November. With limited scholarships available for Alloy Growth Lab members, this is a chance to learn more about their program and participate this Fall. To learn more about this opportunity please join us virtually for an information session on September 14th at 3 pm.
Upcoming Events, Opportunities, Deadlines
- Opportunity: SoCap Accelerate (HealthTech) – Applications Open for Fall 2022 Cohort – info here.
- Opportunity: Amazon – Impact Accelerator for Women Founders – Applications Open through August 26 – info here.
- August 26 – Amazon – Impact Accelerator for Women Founders – Applications open through info here.
- August 31 – AWS Startup Academy: URF: Building Community of Brand Advocates – Are you an underrepresented founder? Are you looking to create a community of brand advocates? Info/registration here.
- September 7 – Aviatra Flight Night – A Pitch Contest presented by Aviatra Accelerator – info/registration here.
- September 8 – Amazon Small Business Summit – learn more here.
- October 5 – REBUILD Conference – REBUILD, formerly the High-Performance Buildings Seminar, is a conference that equips leaders to build sustainable value in their organizations. Divergent questions lead to innovation. Info/registration here.
- Oct 10 – 15 – StartupCincy Week – Learn more here!